Whether you need to ship one piece or a room full, we’re here to help.
Shipping furniture should be easy, and with MiniMoves shipping services, it is. Whether it is one piece of furniture or a room full, our experienced furniture movers will arrive at your door on time and ready to treat your items with the greatest of care. Contact us today to experience how easy it is to ship your furniture.
Ship Furniture State-to-State
Shipping furniture from state to state? MiniMoves provides the highest quality furniture shipping services in the industry. Our experienced small furniture movers will help you easily and safely ship one piece of furniture or an entire room full.
Moving large pieces of furniture is not only cumbersome, but it can also be expensive. Other furniture movers often charge for shipping based on a minimum weight and it can take weeks to deliver your furniture. Unlike other movers, our experienced small furniture movers will securely transport even a single piece of furniture using packing blankets and great care to prevent any damage.
Do-it-yourself truck rental will provide you with the most convenient date schedule since you’re the one behind the wheel, but all that work and driving isn’t easy. DIY furniture shipping may have additional costs for fuel, pads and expenses in route that can end up costing more than full service furniture shipping services from MiniMoves. Our furniture shipping services make sending furniture easier than ever.
MiniMoves offers high-quality furniture shipping services that are typically associated with big van lines; however, our small furniture movers provide a unique focus on small shipments. Our convenient furniture shipping services and guaranteed price let you plan with confidence.
Whether you’re shipping furniture to your children at college, liquidating an estate, or sending furniture to your new apartment, MiniMoves offers the most comprehensive and easy-to-use furniture shipping services. Get started now with a free, guaranteed price quote.
Moving more than just a few pieces of furniture? Moving an apartment full? Check out our apartment moving services. Our crew are the experts in moving people into and out of apartment buildings, navigating the tight spaces and ensuring your belongings are well cared for.
They were really professional, really nice, on time and I’m so glad I had them help us move!
MINIMOVES, ANN ARBOR, MI
Experienced Small Furniture Movers
MiniMoves has been moving furniture for customers of over 20 years. In that time we have developed special processes and techniques that allow us to provide the high level of service you expect at a low rate that will surprise you. Through our experience in moving furniture we have created a unique quoting process that makes it easy for you to receive your shipping rate over the phone, hassle free. On site, MiniMoves has developed special techniques that our small furniture movers use to move your furniture quickly and safely. Should you have any questions, our customer service team is very knowledgeable about furniture moving and can help you through every step of the process.
When it comes to moving furniture, experience has its advantages. Work with MiniMoves to make furniture moving go smoothly and easily.
Before You Ship Your Furniture
Over the years we have seen a lot when we move furniture. Based on that experience, we have a few things that we like to remind our customers to do before the scheduled date to ship furniture.
- First, be sure the people to whom you are shipping the furniture know it is coming. Yes, people like to surprise their friends or family with a gift of a nice table, chair or hutch. But, moving furniture requires coordination on both ends, so limiting surprises helps things go smoothly.
- Measure for fit. Sometimes our visual and spatial perception is not as accurate as we hope. When you are sending furniture, be sure the recipient has the dimensions of the pieces and has measured the locations for them. You want to be sure the furniture moved across the country actually has a place when it arrives.
- Clean out the furniture before it is moved. Inadvertently, you may end up sending your favorite watch, shirt or any other item. Take a last look just to be sure.
- Have a clear path. When moving just one or a few pieces of furniture, there may be many things between the item and the exit. To help prevent possible damage and to save time, it is best to have a clear path for the movers to carry the furniture out. The same is true on the other end. When the furniture arrives, it is best to have a clear path to its new location.
- If you are shipping furniture from or to an apartment building, notify the building management and ensure you have permission and are in compliance with moving rules. While you are technically not moving, moving furniture (1 or 10 pieces) may require permission just the same. It is best to check ahead of time.
With a few simple steps, you can make your furniture moving experience smooth and easy. If you have any questions about MiniMoves furniture shipping services, please feel free to contact our customer service team.