While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service as a small load moving company, our most important asset is our customers’ trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at MiniMoves. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
Information We Collect
How we will use the information you submit at our site: We will not sell your information to any third parties, lead aggregators or marketing companies or use it in any way other than to help you find a qualified company for your move. We will only share your personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
- If we receive a subpoena or other legal request to provide the information you shared with us in accordance with applicable laws, rules or regulations, we will disclose your information to comply with the legal requirement.
If you wish to opt-out from receiving communications from Referral Partners with whom we have shared your information, you must contact them directly. You must consult those parties’ privacy policies to learn more about ways to opt-out from receiving communications from them.
Your Ability to Choose
When you provide information to http://www.minimoves.com/, you can let us know that you do not wish to receive information about new features by sending an email to webmaster@MiniMoves.com, include as your subject UNSUBSCRIBE “your email address” and we will remove from our mailing list within three to five business days. There is a possibility that you will receive one or more emails from us during that time.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Review and Correction
You may review and update the personal information and/or registration information that you have provided to us by emailing your corrected information to webmaster@MiniMoves.com. Please include Correction in the Email Subject.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing http://www.minimoves.com/ and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.