Kent’s Premier Mover!
If you are moving to or from the city of Kent, MiniMoves® is your efficient, affordable, and best choice to move a home, apartment, or even just a few items. Our team of professional, insured Kent movers are familiar with the city, making moving out of your apartment or house to another state or moving from out of state into your new home in Kent easier than ever. If you’re looking for great state-to-state movers in Kent, at MiniMoves® you’ll find:
- A robust service menu including packing, storage, fine-art crating, and more
- Highly skilled, professional, trained Kent movers
- Fully licensed, insured, and bonded moving services
- Up-front pricing with a written estimate
- No hidden fees or charges
- Friendly and courteous pro movers in Kent who are knowledgeable about the area.
Kent’s Small Move Experts
If you are moving here from another city, welcome to Kent! If you’re leaving Kent and moving to another state, we can help you get there! Check out our state-to-state move services. Our Kent apartment movers are the experts in state-to-state moving.
MiniMoves® crews are skilled professional movers in Kent who are familiar with moving small homes and apartments in or out of the city. As an experienced small moving company specializing in Kent area moves, we can help make your relocation easy and affordable. Our Kent apartment movers efficiently perform the move from your apartment or house to your new home in another state with the greatest of care.
As one of the leading apartment moving companies, we will customize our Kent apartment moving services to fit your needs. Our professional movers in Kent can expertly pack your entire home, just the kitchen or perhaps a few fragile pieces. If you want to do some or all the packing yourself, we will share some helpful tips that will have you pack like a pro.
At MiniMoves® we never cut corners on providing high-quality services. Whether you have a home or apartment filled with your favorite furnishings or only have a few items to move, we can provide you with the best quality moving services at an affordable price.
Things to know about Kent...
- Kent is located in the Green River Valley in King County and is recognized as an outlying suburb of the city of Seattle. Kent includes three distinctive areas, the East Hill, the Valley and the West Hill.
- In Kent, the summers are short, warm, dry, and partly cloudy and the winters are very cold, wet, and mostly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 38°F to 79°F and is rarely below 28°F or above 89°F.
- Kent was incorporated in 1890 and was earlier known as Titusville. In 1906 the "Great Flood" temporarily changed the valley into an enormous lake. The Howard Hanson Dam was constructed at Eagle Gorge to prevent serious flooding in the future.
I’m so glad I had them help us move!
They were really professional, really nice, on time and I’m so glad I had them help us move!
Everything about my experience … was excellent
Everything about my experience with MiniMoves was excellent. The customer service was outstanding scheduling the move. The crew that handled the move was professional and fastidiously careful with our “stuff”. Highly recommended!!!
Courteous and efficient packers
Courteous and efficient packers; worked quickly and professionally; items arrived well within stated timeframe in good condition and were unpacked and set up at the other end efficiently and carefully.
What an excellent representation of the moving industry.
I used MiniMoves to service my cross country move for a job relocation. In my field we are trained to deliver exceptional service to our clients and guests. In turn, we have high standards when it comes down to receive service. With MiniMoves my standards and expectations were met and exceeded. My representative took such excellent care of me. All of my questions were answered and the follow up was exceptional. MiniMoves is first class! What an excellent representation of the moving industry. If I am ever in need of moving services. MiniMoves will be the first one that I think about calling.