santa Rosa Moves
Santa Rosa’s Premier Mover!
If you are moving to or from the city of Santa Rosa, MiniMoves® is your efficient, affordable, and best choice to move a home, apartment, or even just a few items. Our team of professional, insured movers in Santa Rosa are familiar with the city, making moving out of your apartment or house to another state or moving from out of state into your new home in Santa Rosa easier than ever. If you’re looking for great state-to-state movers in Santa Rosa, at MiniMoves® you’ll find:
- A robust service menu including packing, storage, fine-art crating, and more
- Highly skilled, professional, trained Santa Rosa movers
- Fully licensed, insured, and bonded moving services
- Up-front pricing with a written estimate
- No hidden fees or charges
- Friendly and courteous pro movers in Santa Rosa who are knowledgeable about the area.
Santa Rosa’s Small Move Experts
If you are moving here from another city, welcome to Santa Rosa! If you’re leaving Santa Rosa and moving to another state, we can help you get there! Check out our state-to-state move services. Our Santa Rosa apartment movers are experts in state-to-state moving.
MiniMoves’ crews are skilled professional movers in Santa Rosa who are familiar with moving small homes and apartments in or out of the city. As an experienced small moving company specializing in Santa Rosa area moves, we can help make your relocation easy and affordable. Our Santa Rosa apartment movers efficiently perform the move from your apartment or house to your new home in another state with the greatest care.
As one of the leading apartment moving companies, we will customize our Santa Rosa apartment moving services to fit your needs. Our professional movers in Santa Rosa can expertly pack your entire home, just the kitchen or perhaps a few fragile pieces. If you want to do some or all the packing yourself, we will share some helpful tips that will have you packing like a pro.
At MiniMoves® we never cut corners on providing high-quality services. Whether you have a home or apartment filled with your favorite furnishings or only have a few items to move, we can provide you with the best quality moving services at an affordable price.
Things to know about Santa Rosa...
- Santa Rosa was founded in 1833 and named after Saint Rosa of Lima. It was home to the Pomo tribe and its population grew with the arrival of railroad services in 1870. Today, it is the largest city in Sonoma County and the fifth most populous in the Bay Area.
- In Santa Rosa, the summers are long, warm, arid, and mostly clear and the winters are short, cold, wet, and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 37°F to 84°F and is rarely below 28°F or above 96°F.
- Santa Rosa sits at the northwestern gateway to the Sonoma and Napa Valleys of California's famed Wine Country. Many wineries and vineyards are nearby, as well as the Russian River resort area, the Sonoma Coast along the Pacific Ocean, Jack London State Historic Park, and the redwood trees of Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve.
Courteous and efficient packers
Courteous and efficient packers; worked quickly and professionally; items arrived well within stated timeframe in good condition and were unpacked and set up at the other end efficiently and carefully.
Cedar Rapids – Karie S.
I used Porter Moving Company this past weekend, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the service I received. They took very good care of my belongings, and the guys were super nice. Highly recommend!!!
Cedar Rapids – Nick W.
Moved a lot of furniture (plenty of it being heavy) in a timely manner. Very friendly movers, polite, and cautious with everything. Not a single mark on walls or furniture. All of that and they are priced well. Highly recommend.
Everything about my experience … was excellent
Everything about my experience with MiniMoves was excellent. The customer service was outstanding scheduling the move. The crew that handled the move was professional and fastidiously careful with our “stuff”. Highly recommended!!!
Cedar Rapids – Susan C.
Awesome team. Worked their tails off in the heat and humidity. Very reasonable. I would for sure recommend this company to any of my friends.
What an excellent representation of the moving industry.
I used MiniMoves to service my cross country move for a job relocation. In my field we are trained to deliver exceptional service to our clients and guests. In turn, we have high standards when it comes down to receive service. With MiniMoves my standards and expectations were met and exceeded. My representative took such excellent care of me. All of my questions were answered and the follow up was exceptional. MiniMoves is first class! What an excellent representation of the moving industry. If I am ever in need of moving services. MiniMoves will be the first one that I think about calling.
I’m so glad I had them help us move!
They were really professional, really nice, on time and I’m so glad I had them help us move!
Cedar Rapids – Martha T.
The move was within town although originally they had agreed to make the move across country when that was the original situation. They were sensitive and responsive to my mother’s and our needs, and the move was handled quickly and well. We did the packing so they handled heavy boxes and furniture. Furniture pieces were very important to my mother, family pieces, and everything was moved and arrived without a problem. Very happy with their work and would recommend them.