MiniMoves Adds its First Certified Relocation Professional® to Staff
In June 2019, MiniMoves Business & Partnership Development Manager, Jennifer Rodriguez, completed and received her Certified Relocation Professional (CRP®) designation awarded by Worldwide Employee Relocation Council (ERC), the workforce mobility association. We’re proud of Jennifer for this badge of accomplishment and know her knowledge, experience, and education will benefit our corporate clients and Relocation Management partners in their goals to successfully relocate their employees.
What is a Certified Relocation Professional®?
The Certified Relocation Professional® is a highly-regarded competency-based designation program that is recommended for all mobility professionals primarily engaged in corporate or employee mobility within the United States. By adding this designation to Jennifer’s name, she is recognized for demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of U.S. employee relocation across all facets of the industry, and for her dedication to continuing education in this specialized field.
Jennifer earned this CRP® designation by passing an annual exam that covers the entire relocation industry, including policy development and administration, home sale programs, U.S. tax and legal compliance issues, corporate relocation policies, relocation appraising methods, trends in relocation, and all other related industry segments.
How Will a CRP® Benefit Our Partners?
With a CRP® on staff, MiniMoves has the certified knowledge to not only help individuals relocate, but we are confident that Jennifer’s designation and expertise will benefit our corporate clients and Relocation Management company partners.
Here are just several examples of where Jennifer’s expertise will support your company:
- Designing and maintaining a mobility program, aligned with your culture and strategy, that provides the framework for policies and program administration.
- Developing mobility policies for you that align with your business strategy and are also cost-effective, compliant and competitive.
- Providing real estate market consultation to you, your employees, and transferees using real estate data, trending data and industry statistics to help them make informed decisions.
- Preparing relocation cost estimates indicative of your current policy to inform and set expectations regarding anticipated costs for budgeting or decision making.
- Planning and executing a group move, including developing policies and departure and destination services coordination to fulfill your objectives for the move.
- Selecting and managing supply chain vendors using performance metrics to facilitate employee mobility.
Whether she’s working with your human resources department, a real estate sales organization, one of our Relocation Management company partners, or one of our local moving partners, Jennifer is a master in all areas of relocation. She will help your employees before, during and after their relocation. Your employees will quickly learn the advantages and disadvantages of each neighborhood during their search, and she’ll provide her expert opinion to the best neighborhoods based on their personal needs, resale value, negotiations and more.
In Jennifer’s role, she is responsible for identifying new sources of business, form strong strategic partnerships with corporate clients and partners, assist companies in their recruiting efforts, and stay current on relocation policies and procedures. Our business relocation services ensure that each transferee has a single point of contact, and now this point of contact is a CRP® with the additional knowledge of supporting every transferee.
MiniMoves specializes in small state-to-state moves. One challenge that our corporate clients have is determining how to get small moves the same attention and service they deserve. Whether it’s a new entry-level hire or a manager on a temporary assignment, all moves deserve to be treated like they are going to be the next CEO. Traditional moving van lines use small shipments to fill in around their larger loads creating many limitations, such as loading and unloading dates, for the small movers. MiniMoves has no minimum weight or minimum charge – our price is based on the weight of what is being shipped.
Call us today to speak with Jennifer, CRP®, as we are confident that she will be instrumental in helping your company achieve its relocation goals.